The newest allocations of solar photovoltaic plants of 350MW’s have begun with the announcement for the latest batch. The competition for projects with bids by developers at low rates should make this allocation one of the fiercest to date.
The key highlights for this round are
- Projects sizes are no longer restricted to 5MWp and can reach 20MWp in multiples of 5MWp
- The commissioning time is 13 months from the signing date of the PPA
- Financial closure is expected to be completed within 210 days from the signing of the PPA
- The maximum size for a company along with its affiliates is 50MWp, earlier applications aren’t counted.
- Only thin film and Concentrated Photo Voltaic modules can be sourced from outside the country