A further case in point on the future for solar, Keralas much awaited Solar Rooftop Power Plants scheme for 2012-13 has been launched in September 2012.
Interested persons can register for installing and availing subsidy under this programme by downloading the programme guidelines and Application Form from links given below on this page, and submitting the application to ANERT, with necessary Application Fee and supporting documents.
ANERT would be announcing the list of empanelled vendors through which the programme can be executed.
- Power plants (solar array) shall be of 1 kWp capacity
- Only off-grid power plants are covered under this programme
- State subsidy of Rs.39.000 per system
- Central Government subsidy of Rs.81,000 or 30% of the cost of power plant (whichever is less) expected
- Applicants should be willing to meet the remaining expense of around Rs.1 lakh
- 10,000 such systems totalling 10 MW solar PV capacity
- Installation of systems fully meeting Govt. of India specification and guidelines through empanelled vendors only
Documents for download