Total aggregated capacity of the grid connected solar projects to be developed under Phase – I shall be 300 MW.
All the Grid Connected Solar PV Power Projects under Phase – I shall be installed in the State of Punjab only.
The total capacity shall be divided into two categories as under:
i) Category – I: Total 50 MW to be allotted for newly incorporated / existing companies. The minimum capacity of the project shall be 1 MW and the maximum capacity shall be 4 MW. The allotment of project capacities under this category shall be in multiples of 1
ii) Category – II: Total 250 MW to be allotted to Existing Companies. The minimum capacity of the project shall be 5 MW and maximum capacity shall be 30 MW. The allotment of project capacities under this category shall be multiples of 5 MW only.
1. Waiver of electricity duty, Vat, Cess, Octroi, Stamp duty, Land registration, Polution NOC, Land change, etc
2. No restriction on technology from any country
3. Base Tariff without Accelerated Depreciation: Rs. 8.75 per KWhr and with AD Rs. 7.87 per KWhr. Bidding will be done at this rate and below.
4. Earnest Money Deposit: Rs. 20 Lakhs per MW
5. Performance Bank Guarantee: Rs. 40 Lakhs per MW
1. Last Date for submission of Pre Bid Query / Clarifications to be submitted online – 26th March, 2013
2. Pre – bid meeting at PEDA office – 3rd April, 2013 at 11.30 AM
3. Last date & time for submission of Processing Fee (Non Refundable), EMD, Formats and Technical Bid and Financial Bid though E-Bid (Part – I & Part II) – 25th April, 2013 at 12.00 noon
4. Date and Time of Opening of techno commercial ebid at 12.30 PM – 25th April, 2013
5. Date of Opening of Price Bid – To be conveyed subsequently on http://www.etender.punjabgovt.gov.in
- AP receives lowest solar bid offer of Rs 6.52 per KWhr Unit from Essel Mining (natgrp.org)
- Bihar issues RFP For Setting up of 150MW Grid Connected Solar PV Projects coupled with Pisci-culture (natgrp.org)
- Rajasthan solar tender turns up lowest fixed tariff of Rs. 6.45 per KWhr with no escalation (natgrp.org)